Team Assistant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-May-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide efficient and effective support and coordination for the Director and Digital Distribution team, providing a very high level of administration support, undertaking a number of concurrent tasks while demonstrating excellent organisational, prioritisation, time management and stakeholder management skills which are critical to this position.
- Efficient and proactive email and diary management including informing the EM of their schedule on a daily basis and preparing materials prior to meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, meeting rooms, catering and equipment where required
- Provide administrative support such as document preparation, processing invoices, credit cards and expenses and greeting visitors where required
- Working in collaboration with other PA's to schedule meetings, agenda's and events for the broader EM group
- Assist the EM with ensuring the team's compliance with all processes, guidelines, policies, standards and supervisory practices
- Assist the EM and their direct reports in producing high quality reports, documents and presentations using your advanced computer skills
- Show initiative and have the ability to go above and beyond role scope. We need a forward thinker and someone who will be a key member of the Digital team
Skills & Experience
- Strong PA experience supporting senior levels of management
- Ability to form strong and productive relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively within a virtual team environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to drive success
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Event planning experience preferred but not essential
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.