Senior Specialist Responsible Business & Sustainability | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Specialist Responsible Business and Sustainability-ESG-PD-01-PD-20170813.docx (Word, 49KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-May-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Specialist, Responsible Business Sustainability available in our Shared Value Team at IAG.
You will be responsible for managing and supporting alignment of IAG's shared value, responsible business and sustainability positioning and activity to our organisational strategy to position IAG as a leader in Sustainability and Shared Value.
- Lead delivery of high quality & transparent reporting and engaging communications of IAG's shared value and sustainability performance
- Drive the delivery of IAG's non-financial reporting and analytics requirements, improvements to transparency & disclosure, as well as the communication of IAG's shared value and responsible business approach and performance.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment to and delivery of IAG's business sustainability approach and targets
- Recommend, refine and deliver initiatives that meet the objectives of IAG's shared value and responsible business approach
- Manage the external assurance of IAG's global data and sustainability report aligned to the GRI principles.
- Manage disclosure and transparency on Responsible Business topics to maintain a leadership position, including IAG's Annual Review & Sustainability report, and submissions to the DJSI and CDP.
- Support annual progress reporting to the UNEP Principles for Sustainable Insurance, UN Principles for Responsible Investment.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant university degree, e.g. economics, law, science/environmental science, business
- Technical expertise in reporting and analysis
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Experience in data collection and sustainability report and annual review publishing for an ASX100/multinational/corporation
- Understanding shared value and sustainability strategy Highly Desired
- Knowledge of global sustainability frameworks and standards Highly Desired
- Highly developed communication skills and experience in communicating sustainability approach and programs for large corporations Highly Desired
- Influencing skills Highly Desired
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.