Executive Manager Strategic Regulatory Management | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Executive Manager Strategic Regulatory Management - FINAL.docx (Word, 57KB)
|Application Close Date:||13-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role is to engage across the business to ensure regulatory risk is managed and mitigated over the strategic horizon in order to deliver on expectations of IAG's ethical behaviour and long term shareholder value.
- Oversee the strategic regulatory framework in order to monitor and mitigate significant regulatory investigations and inquiries.
- Engage across the business on the framework, governance and tools to manage strategic regulatory risk and significant regulatory investigations.
- Ensure effective mitigation and scenario plans are executed across the business to reduce future strategic risk by engaging business leaders to own regulatory risk assessment as part of business planning.
- Manage the execution of strategic regulatory mitigation activities across the business
- Develop Enterprise Risk Management Plans to enhance the assessment of operational risk by understanding how current conduct will be regulated in the future
These are the skills and experience we're looking for
- Extensive insurance industry experience with the ability to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skills reflective of a senior insurance leader who has progressed within governance, specialist technical and/or operational management positions of increasing responsibility
- Strong commercial acumen, with an understanding of business stakeholder challenges, needs and opportunities
- Develop, foster and leverage key relationships – with the ability to work effective across teams
- Strong organisational and project execution skills and experience
- In depth understanding of profitability drivers within the insurance sector
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!