Principal Future Regulatory Risk | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Principal Future Regulatory Risk FINAL.docx (Word, 56KB)
|Application Close Date:||13-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to deliver and maintain the regulatory governance framework ensuring that IAG's strategic regulatory risk is quantified and managed.
- Manage and maintain the strategic regulatory framework (principles, processes, tools and controls) in order to monitor and mitigate significant regulatory investigations and inquiries.
- Deliver training across the business on the framework, governance and tools to manage strategic regulatory risk and significant regulatory investigations.
- Maintain IAG's strategic regulatory risk profile by incorporating external regulatory environment analysis and facilitating future regulatory workshops and incorporating mitigation plans from across the business.
- Manage the operation of the corporate asset of historical source documents by ensuring regular updates of historically decentralised information and the supply of those documents to meet the needs of regulatory investigations.
- Support with the development of Enterprise Risk Management Plans to enhance the assessment of operational risk by understanding how current conduct will be regulated in the future.
These are the skills and experience we're looking for
- Advanced understanding of general insurance and/or the broader financial services industry
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Sound decision making skills, business acumen, and regulatory risk judgment
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!