Customer Care Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-May-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
As a Customer Consultant, you will provide an exceptional customer experience and maximise sales and retention opportunities by identifying customer needs. In addition, you will live our purpose by providing certainty to every customer by being there for them when they need us.
Start date: 11.06.2018 Roster info: 8:00am – 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday (rotating roster). This is a 9 months fixed term contract.
Training: 5 weeks from the start date from 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. We do require your commitment to the full time training.
- Provide quality customer service
- Update customer policies as per their requests
- Cross sell and up sell to our customers to better meet their insurance needs
- Ensure availability to manage telephone and other customer enquiries at scheduled times
- Support achievements of the team and IAG's objectives by demonstrating IAG's core behaviours
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to cross sell and up sell
- Results driven
- Flexibility and Resilience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.