Digital Retention Analyst | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Digital Retention Analyst.docx (Word, 60KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-May-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Sydney Location
- Digital Acquisition & Retention
The role is responsible for Digital service experience and for all direct brands across the Business distribution. This role adds value by executing the digital retention strategy. The role has accountability for Digital retention targets across Business Distribution. The role also has a strong focus on driving NPS across the channel. In addition, the role adds value by providing specialist subject matter expertise and knowledge to drive higher engagement and retention opportunities.
- Develop and execute a Digital Channel Retention plan in line with the Digital Channel business plan
- Lead multiple retention focused initiatives across the digital landscape
- Ensure Digital Service activity and initiatives are delivered in all direct brands, products and segments in line with the Digital Channel plan
- Develop and optimise the service interactions to achieve cross sell and retention targets
- Lead activity to improve the productivity and effectiveness of the Digital Self Service capability for all brands, products and segments.
Skills & Experience
- Digital experience, including significant exposure to User Experience design and an awareness of full-stack tech development
- Experience with Adobe Analytics / Omniture (or similar)
- Effectively translate data into information in the development of professional and meaningful business presentations
- Proven track record in driving business development and performance through strategic competence and effective organisational leadership.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position