Analyst, Agency Performance & Development | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide support to the Broker & Agency team in maximising the value created through the Broker and Agency channel. You will work with the Manager, Agency Performance & Development on strategic projects and the ongoing performance and development of the individual agencies to maximise profitable growth.
- Support with strategic planning, development and creation of materials
- Providing quality financial modeling and financial analysis
- Providing quality financial performance reports including analysis and commentary
- Assisting with implementation of strategic initiatives
- Support on acquisitions including valuations and due diligence
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in business, finance, accounting, economics or other similar degree
- Strong financial modeling and analysis capability (essential)
- Strong MS Office skills in particular MS Excel & PowerPoint
- 2+ years business experience preferred
- Financial services or large consulting firm experience preferred
- Valuation and Financial Acumen experience
- Relevant General Insurance experience desirable
- Previous acquisition experience desirable
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position