Senior Software Asset Management Consultant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The unique value of the role is to manage IT assets through the Software Asset Management lifecycle, enabling business strategic planning and effective risk, compliance and financial management. This includes ensuring the function supports the IAG strategy of driving operational simplification and scalability, customer satisfaction and organisational agility. This helps optimise IAG, drive profitability and create sustainable value for the business.
- Maintain a best practice asset management system that supports and manages the risk associated with IAG software licencing commitments and assists in identifying software optimisation opportunities
- Engage with major stakeholders to understand requirements, drive software asset compliance, and build mutually valuable relationships
- Provide support to Procurement during negotiations with suppliers by way of offering specific software licensing knowledge
- Implement asset lifecycle management processes and maintain the IT Asset Management tool to ensure data integrity, data currency, reporting, monitoring and resolution of identified exceptions and issues
- Implement activities that support a proactive risk culture and comply with governance and contractual requirements
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of five years of software asset management experience. Clearly understands what great looks like.
- FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS) system experience
- Clear examples of benefits realisation and value through the implementation of asset management lifecycle principles
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large company organisational structure
- Business or equivalent Bachelor's Degree
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position