Motor Claims Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Jun-2018|
Closer #Braver #Faster
We have full time, 6 months contract positions available for Motor Claims Consultants to join our Claims team at Mulgrave, Melbourne. You will process claims within expected delivery timeframes and provide outcomes to customers on liability and answer other customer queries during their claim process. We are a collaborative and engaging team, valuing the opinions and ideas of our consultants to ensure a strong team culture is maintained.
At IAG, we take pride in providing a fast and effective service to our customers whether it be on line or over the phone. We are a collaborative team who enjoy challenging the status quo. We aim to match or excel beyond our competitors capabilities with intuitive and fast, effective ways of making our customers claims journey one that is seamless and stress free.
Start date: 4th of June 2018. Working 8.30am -5pm, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a 6 months fixed term contract.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls to customers in regards to their Motor Insurance Claim
- Discussing and negotiating settlement options with our customers to determine liability and mitigate customer complaints
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to manage risk and ensure appropriate outcomes are achieved
- Updating customer records efficiently and adhering to regulatory requirements
Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage time effectively and ensure timeframes are adhered to
- Outstanding customer service skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong computer skills including efficient data entry capabilities
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.