Senior Digital Optimisation & Personalisation Specialist | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Digital Optimisation Specialist.docx (Word, 52KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-May-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Sydney or Melbourne Location
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to facilitate a culture of personalisation and experimentation at IAG, improving customer experience and business outcomes. You will do this by leading personalisation, experiments and optimisation initiatives, predominately on-site. However, you will contribute to personalisation and experimentation across all customer touchpoints which may include direct and digital marketing, on-site experiences, outbound campaigns retail, and call centres.
- Champion personalisation and experimentation throughout the business across all IAG brands, to develop a culture of Build Measure Learn across all customer touchpoints and deliver beautiful customer experiences, powered by data-driven understanding of customer hearts and minds.
- Work with key stakeholders to enable personalisation through facilitating execution and measurement of small, agile, personalisation initiatives.
- Work with CL Digital, Marketing, Data and Analytics functions to design and execute experiments to measure and optimise the incremental contribution of personalisation initiatives.
- Lead, develop and prioritise a quarterly personalisation and optimisation roadmap in collaboration with Australia Division, CL Digital, Analytics and Marketing.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing or Digital Testing/Personalisation in-house or at a media agency
- A/B testing experience is essential.
- Experience with DMPs, marketing automation platforms
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Python, R or similar.
- Data visualisation and reporting
- Agile methodologies experience is highly desirable.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position