Business Architecture | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD on a page - Lead, Business Design.docx (Word, 54KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Jun-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We are now recruiting for an exciting and unique position as a Business Architecture. The purpose of this role is to bring your design experience and analysis skills to help shape and influence decision making for the execution of strategic changes. Specialising within our Programme Delivery team to deliver business designs for programmes of work and ensuring projects are aligned with the customer design principles. Working towards our strategy at IAG of making excellent customer experiences.
- Design and document end to end business solutions and processes
- Drive decision making through the facilitation of options analysis
- Keep stakeholders aligned to solution expectations throughout delivery
- Pro-actively maintain integrity of business solution through scope management
- Ensure alignment of solution to strategic outcomes and future state blueprints/roadmaps
Skills & Experience
- End to end process design within large-scaleprogramme/projects in excess of $50m annual investment
- Shaping and delivering complex solutions across products, business and technology
- Business acumen with excellent understanding of business design and operating models
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- General insurance experience
- 8+ years in Business Design and Business Analysis across diverse range of projects
- Tertiary qualifications in business, management, IT or related fields
- Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) qualification plus Certified Agile/Scrum qualifications
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.