Analyst - IT Vendor Management | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Analyst Partner Commercial.docx (Word, 59KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-May-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to manage a system of work in which the Commercial aspects of all Technology Partner contracts are effectively and efficiently undertaken.
- Responsibility for ensuring the efficient operation of CPM processes in support of, commercial operations performance (invoice processing, service level processing, administration of commercial disputes, treatment of volume discounts, credits, performance claw-backs etc, contract management and governance) for all Technology Partners.
- Accountability for consolidating the single Technology Partner (and aggregate of all Technology Partners) spend and activity information for alignment with the Technology Partnering strategy.
- Support implementation of Technology Partner Governance arrangements and Relationship Management frameworks and process with Technology Partners.
Skills & Experience
- Financial/procurement analytics capability
- Knowledge of IT systems
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, networking and stakeholder management skills
- An understanding of typical performance / service level agreements in services procurement
- Experience in vendor management, including management of third-party vendors, contract administration and contract negotiation.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position