Specialist, Technology Architect | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Technology Architect.docx (Word, 56KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As a Technology Architect, you would be contributing toward maximising the value of IAG technology investments and assist our technology infrastructure team in understanding the present technology landscape and looking at avenues to enhance our IT infrastructure capabilities.
- Govern assigned technology categories to minimise our technology landscape
- Engage and consult with stakeholders to maximise the benefits achieved with our technology investment
- Maintain a broad and deep knowledge of enterprise technology to ensure we maximise benefits from future industry developments and direction
- Assist project teams by leading technology related decisions and supporting overall project delivery
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience over 5 years in infrastructure / technology architecture or equivalent lead experience within large enterprise environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex technical solutions and concepts to various stakeholder groups
- Passion for technology and its use within the enterprise
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computing or a related field
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.