Marketing Lead (CGU) | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| CGU Marketing Lead.docx (Word, 46KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Melbourne Location
You will be trusted to develop and implement the CGU Brand and Segmentation Strategy for one of Australia's most iconic brands; and build our reputation as one of the best insurers who understands and meets small businesses' needs.
As marketing is a strategic growth lever at IAG, you will make a difference by growing CGU customer numbers, building market share and giving the brand real momentum in the marketplace.
- You are accountable for contributing to Brand Momentum and commercial success for the CGU Segmentation, including customer growth and market share gains.
- Ensure CGU campaigns are clearly aligned to the CGU brand position, brand voice and unifying brand idea.
- Work with and coach Integrated Communication Leads, while delivering innovative marketing strategies.
- Help to co-create the CGU brand experience across key touch points with customer experience teams in Customer Futures and Customer Development/Distribution.
Skills & Experience
- You must have a passion for the craft of marketing and a proven body of highly creative work that has driven commercial success.
- You have experience in B2B and B2C integrated marketing campaigns
- You thrive in highly complex, constantly changing business environments and see disruption as an opportunity, not a threat.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in marketing or agency roles is desirable.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.