Team Assistant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-May-2018|
Starting as soon as possible we have an available position for a Team Assistant to join our Group Technology and Infrastructure team on permanent full time basis in our Sydney CBD office. The purpose of your position will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to a team of Executive Managers. You will be well organised, self-motivated and enjoy the responsibility of working autonomously while ensuring the team is fully supported.
- Effective and proactive diary management including updating and prompting the Manager(s) regarding daily commitments and providing prepared documentation
- Receive and assess direct communication on behalf of the Manager(s) including telephone calls, greeting visitors, and e-mail correspondence
- Plan events and meetings including invitee management, catering and room booking/organisation
- Process invoices and expenses, assist with compliance on IAG practices and policies
- Book and manage travel arrangements for Managers and ad-hoc requests from team
- Work effectively in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Keeping team engagement across multiple sites Australia wide
- Working and collaborating with broader assistant network of Group Technology
- Effectively managing and supporting changes that come through IAG- currently we are moving office locations in June 2018 (will still be Sydney CBD based)
- Effectively demonstrating the IAG Spirit of ‘Closer, Braver, Faster' in all your interactions with the team and visitors
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role that required you to be organised and professional
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail while performing several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously and take action to support the team in meeting deadlines and attending required appointments
- Strong computer literacy is essential, confident with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Preferred but not essential- Ariba, EMS, CTM Travel portal, SharePoint, one note
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.