Cloud Architect | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Cloud Architect PD.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2018|
As the Cloud Architect with in our Customer Labs in Chief Digital Office you would be responsible for leading the architectural stream to enable the IAG cloud strategy. The Cloud Services Team will drive our vision to deliver outstanding end-user experience to our customers in a fast, secure and robust manner. This is the opportunity to be part of a new team and to influence the strategy, architecture and operations for Australia's largest general insurer.
- Contribute towards development and delivery of Public Cloud Strategy and roadmaps
- Deliver well architected, secure solutions to support cloud migration strategy
- Collaborate with cyber security groups to strengthen the public cloud security
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholder groups to effectively communicate and resolve any platforms and systems related issues.
- Provide leadership and guidance to following lean architectural practice.
- Keep current with dynamic technology trends to address changing business needs.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and experience in public cloud workload migrations, understanding of the challenges and the benefits of public cloud
- Prior experience with AWS cloud migrations.
- Capability to identify & mitigate risks and security concerns in public cloud solutions
- Passion to operate within Agile and DevOps environment
- Strong communicator – Ability to present technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Ability to influence a team in lean architecture principals
- Competent in using a consultative approach towards delivering customer focused solutions
- Over 10 years of experience in software development and architecture
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.