Injury Management Advisor | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-May-2018|
Starting as soon as possible, we have permanent full time positions available for Injury Management Advisors to join our multidisciplinary Compulsory Third Party (CTP) team. This role incorporates use of your medical knowledge and clinical experience to optimise health outcomes for customers. Strong communication, influencing and problem solving skills are required to build relationships with stakeholders, allied health professionals and injured parties.
- Subject matter expert (SME) to CTP Claims Consultants and relevant stakeholders regarding the identification, interpretation and utilisation of relevant medical and rehabilitation information
- Work with rehabilitation and medical service providers to ensure high quality and cost effective services are being delivered
- Improve results through coaching and influencing staff, injured people, service providers and treating professionals through a variety of activities including case conferencing
- Promote best practice injury management by active contribution to the development, maintenance and improvement of key injury management strategies as required
Skills & Experience
- Allied health background and qualifications in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Nursing, Exercise Physiology or other relevant health disciplines (essential)
- Three years clinical experience (desirable)
- Previous CTP or related insurance experience (e.g. Workers Compensation, Life, Trauma, Disability) (desirable)
- Ability to influence treating professionals and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated delivery of medical/clinical strategies
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible for the AHPRA registration process
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.