Settlement Consultant | VIC Melbourne East
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
This is a 12-month, fixed term full time position for Settlements Consultants to work in our Mulgrave office, South East Melbourne. You will work to minimise the costs of motor claims through the efficient and timely settlement of demands from Third Party Insurers and identify recovery opportunities, whilst ensuring that legislative requirements and policy directives are adhered to.
- Negotiate settlements with insurance companies or other parties directly
- Promote our repair network to other parties
- Analyse claims information, validate claims and identify priorities for settlements claims
- Calculate demurrage claims for other parties
- Manage and resolve issues with other parties or customers and if necessary follow dispute resolution process
Skills & Experience
- Possess superior negotiation and customer service skills
- Be results driven while maintaining integrity
- Have sound analytical and decision making skills
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Be able to build solid business relationships
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.