Customer Service Consultant | NSW Regional All
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-May-2018|
- One of Australia's leading general insurers
- Join a company where strong elationships are our foundation
- Part time position in our Dubbo office
NRMA Insurance is one of Australia's most iconic and established brands. When you join us, you're joining a respected and trusted general insurer who has been serving Australian individuals, families and businesses for generations. NRMA is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
This is a sales focused role, which requires achievement of business targets. You will need to display a high level of commitment towards customer service and be able to work as part of a dynamic and driven team.
The role is part time, Monday – Friday (with rostered Saturdays) working 28 hours per week. Overtime may be required as needed, to cover annual and sick leave.
- Face to face customer service
- Telephony customer service
- Daily Banking
- Dealing in Insurance Products, including Business Insurance
- Meeting set sales targets
- Cash Handling
- Meeting training and compliance requirements
- Community involvement
These are the skills and experience we're looking for:
- High level of customer service and proven experience working in a customer facing role
- Able to deliver sales results and meet targets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
Culture and Benefits
When you join IAG, we will invest in your career development, and you'll find a workplace culture you will be proud to be part of. We place great value on supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, providing flexibility for our employees and giving back to the community. Visit our website for more information about our rewards.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below or
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday, 10th April 2018
Disclaimer: The successful applicant will be employed by Camerons Motorist Services and not NRMA Insurance. Terms and Conditions apply.