Sales and Service Consultant | WA Perth Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Apr-2018|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. Visit our website to find out more www.iag.com.au
- Start date: Monday 7th May 2017
- Working Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a schedule 11am – 8.15pm
- Permanent full-time role as a Sales and Service Consultant, you will work remotely from our West Perth Office but will be required to return to the office to undertake training and attend team meetings.
- You will be provided with training on our systems and policy wording, in addition to coaching and mentoring while you settle into the role.
- As a Sales and Service Consultant you will support our customers by helping them to understand insurance and assisting them to choose the right level of cover for the things they value most. As part of this team, you will draw on your ability to have good quality conversations when speaking with new and existing customers to help them to ‘experience the difference'
- Manage inbound calls from our new and existing customers by providing exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Create a connection with your customer by understanding their needs
- Up sell and cross sell insurance products by promoting the benefits to our customers
- Drive for results and ability to work towards targets
- Demonstrate IAG values and behaviours
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- An acumen for sales
- Experience working towards targets
- Self discipline and motivation
- Independent problem solving skills
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.