Specialist, Voice of Customer (Business) | National
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Specialist Voice of Customer PMBA4.docx (Word, 46KB)
|Application Close Date:||10-May-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The Role (Sydney or Melbourne)
Due to a recent team promotion a role of the Specialist, Voice of Customer is available within IAG's Customer Futures team. In this role you will get to the crux of our customers' needs, conduct analysis to determine key insights, compile reports to illustrate the customer story and ensure that the program is embedded into the Consumer division. You will develop and conduct the ongoing divisional platform training and materials to support and build maturity. You will work with data teams to manage the back end of the platform, ensure accuracy and help onboard new users.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about uncovering customer feedback, presenting this to the business and a little tech savvy. In this role, you will help confidently tell the customer story to the rest of the business.
- Conduct detailed analysis of divisional Customer Experience Performance Results, and identify strengths or pain points, using various tools to analyse
- Build monthly reports within the platform and as required by the divisions
- Partner with Strategic Analysts to understand the commercial Impact of Customer Experience Performance / Non-Performance against Customer Drivers
- Provide clear recommendations on how the business can improve the CX in response to these insights.
- Support Voice of Customer Principal in collating / sythensing / theming their NPS insights and recommendations for divisional customer segments.
- Support Group CX Performance Principal in forming an integrated view of enterprise CX insights
- Development of presentations to support sharing of CX Performance Insights & Recommendations
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated analytical experience with proficiency in advanced tools such as SAS
- Experience in data manipulation and visualisation tools including MS Excel, Access, Tableau, PowerBI and other CRM, EDW and Data Analytics software.
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate the “how”, “what” and “why” of the customer experience as per the VOC program
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence audience
- Analytical experience with proficiency in advanced tools such as SAS
- Well established stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to negotiate with confidence.
- Sound product knowledge to deliver messages with conviction
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.