Settlements Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-May-2018|
Starting on the 26th of April we will have 12 month fixed term contracts for Settlements Consultants to join our National Technical Claims team in Parramatta. This role will see you settle motor claims in a fair, professional and proactive manner to achieve the best commercial outcomes whilst ensuring that legislative requirements and policy directives are adhered to. The Working hours are 37.5 hours per week on a set roster of the hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (7.5 hours per day).
- Negotiate settlements with insurance companies or other parties directly
- Promote our repair network to other parties
- Analyse claims information, validate claims and identify priorities for settlements claims
- Calculate demurrage claims for other parties
- Manage and resolve issues with other parties or customers and if necessary follow dispute resolution process
Skills & Experience
- Possess superior negotiation and customer service skills
- Be results driven while maintaining integrity
- Have sound analytical and decision making skills
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Be able to build solid business relationships
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.