Sales and Service Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Apr-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Permanent full time position for Sales and Service consultants to work in our Melbourne office. You will manage inbound calls from our new and existing customers by providing exceptional customer service and sales skills. In this role you will create strong working relationships with your customer's and identify needs by up selling and cross selling insurance products.
Start date: 16.04.2018 Roster info: 8:00am – 7pm, Monday to Friday (rotating roster).
Training: 4 weeks full time training from the start date.
- As part of this team, you will draw on your ability to have good quality conversations when speaking with new and existing business and rural customers
- Manage inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Create a connection with your customer by understanding their needs
- Up sell and cross sell insurance products by promoting the benefits to our customers
- Drive for results and ability to work towards targets
- Demonstrate IAG values and behaviours
Skills & Experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment
- The ability to multi task and confidently manage multiple technologies
- Strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- An acumen for sales
- Experience working towards targets
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.