Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Apr-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting on the 9th of April, we will have permanent full time positions available for Claims Consultants to join our Complex Claims Team with Coles Insurance. From our Pyrmont offices you will process claims within expected delivery timeframes and provide outcomes to customers on liability, total loss, and other complex claims. We are a collaborative and engaging team, valuing the opinions and ideas of our consultants to ensure a strong team culture is maintained.
Coles Car, Home and Landlord Insurance is backed by IAG, we take pride in providing a fast and effective service to our customers whether it be on line or over the phone. We are a collaborative team who enjoy challenging the status quo. We aim to match or excel beyond our competitors capabilities with intuitive and fast, effective ways of making our customers claims journey one that is seamless and stress free.
- Manage motor and home claims within designated authority limits and in accordance with policies
- Deliver exceptional customer service and confidently manage customer complaints and exception handling
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims and leverage the expertise of the specialist claims teams to other key stakeholders
- Provide technical support to off-shore Satellite claims operations including authorising payments
- Identify and escalate opportunities for continuous improvement in processes within Satellite claims
- Proactive management and responsibility for your claims portfolio, ensuring that customer service is at the heart of what we do
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive attitude and open mind to change and collaboration within the team
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- The ability to problem solve effectively and independently
- The ability to work within a fast paced high volume customer contact environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.