Account Partner | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Account Partner - PD.docx (Word, 47KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-Mar-2018|
Starting on as soon as available we have the opportunity for an Account Partner to join our Broker Solutions and Relationships Team in our Sydney CBD office. A key component of the role is to build and maintain relationships with brokers across the state and drive sales growth with key partners. You will represent CGU in the market and implement sales and retention strategies for broker channels on behalf of the state sales team. This role will align current relationships to create greater consistency for our customers and unity in how we approach the market.
CGU is a leading commercial, rural and personal lines insurer and a top-three provider of workers compensation insurance. We distribute our extensive range of market-leading products through more than 1,000 brokers, agents and selected financial institution and affinity partners.
- Create and enhance business development plans to generate pipeline to meet sales targets
- Implement and track strategic initiatives
- Work with intermediary partners to provide insight into new opportunities and continue to develop their existing book of business
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across CGU Commercial Insurance to develop our Intermediary partner's businesses
- Ensure the strategic intent of key brokers is communicated to all appropriate CGU stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- 5 years' experience in the insurance industry, preferably in intermediated general insurance
- Prior experience in business development or sales environment
- Proficient stakeholder management to a high-level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer requirements and understand their needs and values
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a role where you are offsite visiting customers
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.