Australian Operations Graduate 2019 | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Apr-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The unique value add of Australian Operations is providing insights, imagination, and capability to deliver real change.
We provide insights, imagination and capability to deliver real change to continuously identify and action improvement opportunities that enable the strategy at IAG. Rotations will include areas such as Strategic Development and Advisory, Enterprise PMO & more!
Who you will be working with
The Australian Operations team is made up of very experienced, technically proficient, friendly and motivated members who are available to provide high quality advice during your rotation in this area.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for high performing graduates in Sydney with the following skills and attributes:
- Business, Commerce or Finance degree (or related discipline)
- Strong financial acumen
- Welcomes challenges and embraces opportunity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strives for continued learning and development
- Innovative; think outside the box mentality
- Confident verbal and written communication skills; turning complexity into simple advice
- Well-rounded person who enjoys being part of a high performing team
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
To be eligible for the IAG Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.