Engineering/Mathematics Graduate 2019 | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Apr-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Digital Labs provides digital and design innovation while identifying and harnessing disruptive technology, and is also accountable for building digital apps and eco-systems, and simplifying existing core platforms.
We look for ways to help us know our customers and what they need through robust research, insights and our ways of working and our connections with our customers. We look for ways to engage our customers, and our people, to co-create their futures.
Who you will be working with
Digital Labs are connectors who activate and mentor the customer journey, delivering the experience to the customer's fingertips.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for high performing graduates in Sydney & Melbourne with the following skills and attributes:
- Technology/Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering degrees (or related discipline)
- Welcomes challenges and embraces opportunity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strives for continued learning and development
- Innovative; think outside the box mentality
- Confident verbal and written communication skills; turning complexity into simple advice
- Well-rounded person who enjoys being part of a high performing team
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
To be eligible for the IAG Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.