Data Science Graduate 2019 | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Apr-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Customer Labs Data brings together all the capabilities required to build a world class data platform including engineering, analysts, domain experts, governance & location.
Data is the most valuable resource a company owns. We are building solutions that are adaptable and efficient, acquiring, unifying and processing data to become a truly data driven organisation.
Who you will be working with
The Customer Labs Data team design, build and run the data platform acquiring, processing and unifying data across the iag group making data accessible and actionable.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for high performing graduates in Sydney with the following skills and attributes:
- Data Science, Technology or Engineering degree (or related discipline)
- Welcomes challenges and embraces opportunity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strives for continued learning and development
- Innovative; think outside the box mentality
- Confident verbal and written communication skills; turning complexity into simple advice
- Well-rounded person who enjoys being part of a high performing team
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
To be eligible for the IAG Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.