CTP Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD - Consultant, CTP Claims - INCT2-3 - April 2017.pdf (PDF, 126KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2018|
As a Senior CTP Claims consultant you will analyse information & legislation to formulate effective & appropriate claims strategy to resolve claims. The workload will primarily consist of complex liability claims. We work collaboratively to support our customers and the injured persons recovering from injury and loss. You will manage the claims professionally and ensure effective communication with customers and stakeholders occurs in a timely manner.
- Manage claims in adherence to legislations with passion to get it right for our customers
- Manage and deliver effective claims outcomes by applying knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, guidelines and regulations and approval of treatment, rehabilitation and attendant care
- Ensure regular and effective communication with our customers and all stakeholders to obtain relevant information to develop an appropriate claims strategy
- Operate various systems, equipment and technologies data entry of claim information
Skills & Experience
- Experience managing CTP Personal Injury, liability or similar claims
- Experience in customer service and stakeholder management
- Aptitude for analysing various sources of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Aptitude to establish and maintain positive working relationships in collaborative team environment
- Tertiary legal qualifications
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU! We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.