Technical Learning & Development Specialist | VIC Melbourne All
|Category:||Risk and Compliance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Technical Development Specialist v2 4.4.2018 (002).docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
- Sydney or Melbourne
- Business Performance, Customer Development
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to work with the customer segments to design,develop and deliver a technical learning framework to a market leading standard, which enables the development and uplift of core Underwriting and Risk technical capabilitlities of colleagues within the Australia Division.
- Design and deliver technical underwriting and risk training in a way that effectively enhances participants underwriting capability
- Collaborate with the central Learning & Capability team and with the portfolio managers to coordinate the creation of technical learning modules and programs
- Regular relationship management and interaction with the L&D team, Distribution teams and Portfolio Management
- Plan and align training activity with the segment priorities and strategy
- Design and facilitate training workshops – supporting Portfolio Management/Customer Segments, and the central Learning & Capability team to deliver technical learning modules
Skills & Experience
- Extensive insurance industry experience
- Intermediate to advance instructional design experience building technical and other training materials in a variety of delivery methods for example, online, face to face and self-paced
- Intermediate to advance hands-on experience with a variety of eLearning authoring tools and working knowledge of multimedia/technology programs and tools including, but not limited to:
- Articulate Storyline
- SharePoint - Camtasia
- Video editing software
- Qualifications in instructional/curriculum design, particularly for online delivery or a related area. (Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110, or equivalent)
Click ‘Apply' and start your career conversation with Talent Acquisition!
Make sure to discuss all internal applications with your current manager before applying. Please note, your eligibility for release on secondment opportunities is dependent approval from your current manager.
Should your application proceed to reference check stage, your current manager will be contacted.