Technical Development Specialist | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Risk and Compliance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Technical Development Specialist v2 4.4.2018 (002).docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
- Sydney or Melbourne
- Business Performance, Customer Development
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to work with the customer segments to develop learning which enables the development of technical underwriting and risk learning technical capabilities to a market leading standard.
- Develop technical underwriting and risk learning content in a way that effectively enhances participants underwriting capability
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management/Customer Segments and the central Learning & Capability team to coordinate the creation of technical leaning modules
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with key internal and external (e.g. Professional Service Providers) stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Extensive insurance industry experience
- Experience building technical and other training materials in a variety of delivery methods, for example, online and face to face
- Relevant industry or specialism qualifications e.g. ANZIIF
Click ‘Apply' and start your career conversation with Talent Acquisition!
Make sure to discuss all internal applications with your current manager before applying. Please note, your eligibility for release on secondment opportunities is dependent approval from your current manager.
Should your application proceed to reference check stage, your current manager will be contacted.