Insurance Sales Consultant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Mar-2018|
Starting on the 19th of March we will have part time positions available for Insurance Sales Consultants to join our NRMA work from home team based in Hurstville. This is an exciting opportunity to join a flexible staffing team that will see you work from home the first point of contact for our customers with enquiries about our insurance products. This role will require you to work one of 2 rosters, both 31 hours per week, within set shift patterns, across Monday to Saturday on a permanent part time basis.
- First point of contact for customers with enquiries about our insurance products with the aim to help customers open policies on the call
- You will have quality conversations with customers to provide them with the confidence that their backed by insurance that is NRMADE better
- Work with our core products which include Motor, Home and CTP insurance with the ability to up sell and cross sell to other areas of the business
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the business based on customer demand
- Strive to achieve business based targets and outcomes which include sales and retention of business
Skills & Experience
- A strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- You will be proactive and resilient to overcome customer objections to ensure you achieve targets and business outcomes
- Ability to work in a team environment both virtually and in office for meetings
- An acumen for sales and ability to achieve results
- Flexible, Self-sufficient and happy to work flexibly at home
- To work from home, you will need to have: Home phone line, high speed internet connection and a private home office set up
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.