Workers Compensation Case Manager | TAS Hobart All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Mar-2018|
About the Role
CGU has an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join our Workers Compensation team based Hobart on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. Your primary purpose of the Case Manager role is to manage a portfolio of Workers Compensation claims with the aim to help injured workers recovery and return to work as quickly and safely as possible.
- Establish strategic case plans in collaboration with the injured worker, their employer and health professionals
- Implementation and ongoing review of Case Plans
- Providing exceptional customer service to employers and builds relationships
- Claims Reviews or other employer engagement as appropriate to the portfolio
- Accurately determine liability on new and existing claims
- Reviewing claims ongoing to ensure entitlements are appropriate
- Preparing and making of Work Capacity Decisions in accordance with relevant legislation & guidelines
- Managing other core claims management functions such as weekly compensation benefits and estimating
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing personal injury claims, particularly in a Workers Compensation setting (desirable)
- Applied understanding of Allied Health through studies or practical application (desirable)
- Experienced in utilising motivation interaction or similar communication
- Prior experience in Case Management Role (desirable)
- Strong Customer focus including well developed Customer Service skills
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- High attention detail
- Resilient, displays empathy and able to communicate with all walks of life
- Displays a drive for results and is outcome focused
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.