Marketing Performance Lead | VIC Melbourne All
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Marketing Performance Lead - Band 5.pdf (PDF, 93KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Mar-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
In this role, you will lead the marketing team to victory. You will take this opportunity to shape the Marketing Performance function at IAG. Reporting to the Marketing Operations and Performance Director, you will power our marketing performance capability, elevating our level of discipline and performance through data driven insights, all in the service of liberating creativity through great process. To succeed in this role, you are determined and resilient – you're comfortable working in large, complex and sometimes ambiguous environments. You are a skilled story-teller who can turn marketing data and analytics into compelling insights. In return for your efforts, we can offer you a colourful marketing team working environment, collaboration with some of the marketing industry's absolute BEST (if you don't believe me, Google it) and career growth in Customer Labs.
If you're as excited as we are, keep reading…Then hit APPLY!
Some of your Key Responsibilities:
- Like everyone in marketing, you will contribute to driving Brand Momentum, including delivering customer number growth.
- Determine marketing performance strategy, roadmap and engagement model to drive greater marketing operational efficiencies through streamlining, standardising and consolidating performance management process across the business.
- Development and implementation of marketing performance frameworks and stakeholder management to drive strategic impact for growth across IAG brands.
- Lead design and build of performance marketing reporting (brand and campaigns), including target setting and metric identification.
- Lead the creation of marketing layer in the enterprise data hub (EDH).
- Act as first point of call servicing marketing data and performance requests and work with marketing functions, data and analytics to source marketing data and produce concise reporting.
- Champion analytics and insights reporting in the marketing domain and support performance reporting knowledge capability build across marketing.
- Demonstrate the IAG Purpose and live the IAG Spirit of Closer, Braver, Faster.
Skills & Experience you'll need to bring:
- You are a critical thinker and an eye for detail.
- You are a leader and can see the bigger marketing picture that the marketing performance frameworks need to be designed for.
- You have mature data, analytical, planning, reporting, performance management and project management skills, underpinned superior communication and presentation capability.
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross functional stakeholders and make recommendations based on business requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of data ecosystems, SQL (structured query language), data models, ETL (extract transformation and load) and data acquisition processes.
- Experience with Tableau or similar visualisation tools to appeal to the creatives among us.
- You have a real drive to perform, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Extensive experience in marketing performance, data, analytics roles desired.
- You are resilient and have high attention to detail.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.