Commercial Property Claims Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Mar-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
CGU has an exciting opportunity for a Claims Consultant to join our Victorian Commercial Property team based in Melbourne on a 12 month fixed term contract. The Claims Consultant position would suit someone who thrives in a claims environment and enjoys working with people. The primary purpose of the Claims Consultant role is to assist in the management of end to end Commercial Property Claims, post lodgement within an expected delivery time while exceeding customers' expectations.
- Manage end to end claims in accordance with service level targets.
- Liaise with all relevant parties, while providing regular updates on the progress of claims.
- Perform coverage evaluation, investigation and collate relevant documentation.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build relationships with all stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience managing Commercial Property claims (desirable)
- Proven customer service experience in a customer centred role (essential)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional communicator
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Displays a drive for results and is outcome focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position