Mid Level Service Designer | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Mid Level Service Designer.docx (Word, 52KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Feb-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
12 month contract available for a talented mid-level service designer based in Sydney. You will be working on projects that develop quality service experiences contributing to the delivery of customer centric IAG products and services. You will work collaboratively on a wide range of projects using human-centered and participatory design methods facilitating workshops, and developing service blueprints at both a touchpoint and end to end service level. You will work across our brands from innovation to BAU projects supported by a team of cross-discipline designers.
- Work with a team of designers to deliver beautiful customer experiences
- Continue to build practical craft and skills in service design and build the team through execution in practice, internal and external networks.
- Take responsibility for preparing for and documenting the output of design activities, including the support of more junior designers.
- Source knowledge insights and data from customers, business and analysts identifying root causes and opportunities to develop original concepts.
Skills & Experience
- Early experience preferably gained in a large corporate design team.
- Have an awareness of the skills below including skilled application of at least 5 of the key areas:
User research techniques, Customer focussed validation, Behavioural design, Communication, Systems thinking, Data analysis, Synthesis, Prototyping, Workshop facilitation, User testing.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position
Application close date: 27/02/2018