Claims Consultant - 12 Month Contract | QLD Brisbane All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Mar-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We currently have two 12-month contract opportunities for Claim Consultants to join our NRMA Lifestyle & Leisure claims team located in South Brisbane. In this position, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio, ensuring timely and fair processing of claims and adhering to the relevant policies, internal procedures for claims handling and the General Insurance Code of Practice. Your previous experience in a customer focused role, ability to display empathy and take ownership of your work in a fast-paced team environment will help you to succeed in this role.
- Interact with our customers and assess each situation on an individual basis to ensure correct and fair action is taken to progress their Lifestyle and Leisure claim.
- Keep customer informed of their claims process via multiple communication networks such as telephone, email, etc. You will also be responsible to manage and resolve issues with customers and if necessary follow the dispute resolution process.
- Research, analyse and investigate information provided by our customers and supplier network to validate and assess Lifestyle & Leisure insurance claims.
- Liaise with suppliers and repairers to ensure replacements and work are carried out in a timely manner
- Manage the settlement of claims and ensuring individual and team work lists are maintained up to date.
- Manage and settle claims up to delegated amount dependant on experience level
Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication; as well as exceptional customer service
- The capacity to efficiently manage your time and multitask
- Proven negotiations and relationship skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.