Senior Service Designer | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Senior Service Designer.docx (Word, 53KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Feb-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
12 month fixed term contract available for a talented Senior Service Designer in Sydney. As a senior service designer within our design practice you are responsible for running programs of work delivering customer centred products and services. You will direct teams on multiple projects using human-centered and participatory design methods to facilitate service improvement and new service design efforts. You are responsible for connecting the dots between customer needs, technology, business and design.
- You will be working with a team of designers in collaboration with business, channel and product experts to bring to life new products and services that deliver beautiful customer experiences and business outcomes.
- Continuously build your craft and skills in Service Design through formal learning, and practice and networking.
- Lead a team of expert designers in the delivery of beautiful customer experiences.
- Use customer insights to drive and guide the development of new offerings, anticipate customer needs to build original hypotheses that offer to exceed customer expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Design practice gained through a mix of environments including agency, preferably some experience within a large corporate design team. E.g. Insurance, Financial Service, Customer Service
- Experience in leading successful outcome driven project teams.
- Strong history of delivery with tangible project outcomes and portfolio.
- Have an awareness of the skills below including skilled application of at least 5 of the key areas:
- User research techniques, Customer focussed validation, Behavioural design, Communication, Systems thinking, Data analysis, Synthesis, Prototyping, Workshop facilitation, User testing.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position