Customer Service Consultant | NSW Regional All
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Mar-2018|
- One of Australia's leading general insurers
- Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
- Casual – Minimum 25 Hours per week at Parkes and Forbes agencies.
NRMA Insurance is one of Australia's most iconic and established brands. When you join us, you're joining a respected and trusted general insurer who has been serving Australian individuals, families and businesses for generations. NRMA is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
This is a sales focused role, which requires achievement of business targets. You will need to display a high level of commitment towards customer service and be able to work as part of a dynamic and driven team.
Applicant must be willing to travel, have own transport and be flexible with working hours. This will be a minimum of 25 hours per week in both Parkes and Forbes with relief and full time work when required at both sites. You will be employed as a Distribitor of NRMA Insurance, by the proprietor of the agency.
- Face to face customer service
- Dealing in Insurance Products, including Business Insurance
- Meeting set sales and behvioural targets
- Meeting training and compliance requirements
- Community involvement
These are the skills and experience we're looking for:
- High level of customer service and proven experience working in a customer facing role
- Able to deliver sales results and meet targets
- Strong attention to detail and business acumen
- Confident communication skills with the ability to engage our customers
- A proactive approach to work and resilience to change
- Strong written, electronic and verbal communication skills
Culture and Benefits
When you join NRMA Insurance, we will invest in your career development, and you'll find a workplace culture you will be proud to be part of. In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, our benefits include 50% staff insurance discounts and free Road Service Membership (conditions apply). We place great value on supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, providing flexibility for our employees and giving back to the community.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below or
Forward resume to: email@example.com Applications close: Friday 9th February 2018.
Disclaimer: The successful applicant will not be employed by IAG but will be employed by Minerva (Wagga) PTY LTD and Wardman Wolfe PTY LTD and not NRMA Insurance. Terms and Conditions apply.