Performance and Executive Reporting Lead | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Performance and Executive Reporting Lead.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2018|
The purpose of this role is to provide visibility of the performance of Chief Technology Office (CTO) across a number of key performance measures associated with people, financial, operational and strategic performance. The role will also be responsible for creating key insights on performance to be reported to the IAG executive group including the IAG board, our Technology Advisory Board and other key boards and steering committees.
- You will be accountable for the development, agreement and progress tracking of the technology annual balanced score card (BSC), quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs), reporting and aligning these to IAG Group strategy and technology strategy
- You will have the accountability to create and deliver all reports required by the office of the Australian and Group CEO's
- You will also be accountable to produce and present key CTO performance insights to all internal and external boards which we are committed to keeping updated
- You will be responsible to report performance across all categories of technology performance to the CTO Leadership Team (CTO LT) on at least a monthly basis
- Accountability to deliver performance reporting across all operational areas of technology, namely the infrastructure and application estate in IAG
- Accountability to deliver all month, quarter and year end reporting across technology to the CTO LT and externally as required.
- Responsible for identifying process improvement initiatives amongst the CTO to increase productivity and improve cost.
Keys skills and experience required
- At least 5 years' experience in a performance reporting role, ideally within a technology environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to present/translate detailed performance information into consumable messages for senior leadership teams
- Advanced skills in MS Powerpoint and forming / shaping key messages
- Information and data consolidation and insight analysis
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of strategic key performance indicator creation and reporting
- Degree in Technology, Business, Finance, data analysis or related fields
- Relevant industry or specialist qualifications
- Experience of executive messaging/ performance reporting in a technology, financial services or consulting environment.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position