Client Solutions Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Client_Solutions_Consultant - Melbourne.pdf (PDF, 62KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Feb-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We are looking for 2 full time Client Solutions Consultants to join our talented team in Melbourne. As a Client Solutions Consultant, you will strive to provide optimal service and tailored solutions to WFI clients. A pivotal part of your role will be the development and maintenance of new and existing client relationships.
- Delivery of required service standards to our clients where agreed commitments are met, and exceptional service levels are exceeded.
- Responding to action requests submitted from WFI clients relating to amendments, adjustments and modifications to WFI Commercial and Rural products along with cancellations
- Process policy changes and endorsements
- Issuing of Certificate of Currency to clients
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a client services position
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position