Customer Service Consultant | NSW Regional All
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2018|
- One of Australia's leading general insurers
- Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
- Part-time | 20 Hours per week
NRMA Insurance is one of Australia's most iconic and established brands. When you join us, you're joining a respected and trusted general insurer who has been serving Australian individuals, families and businesses for generations. NRMA is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
This is a sales focused role, which requires achievement of business targets. You will need to display a high level of commitment towards customer service and be able to work as part of a dynamic and driven team.
The role is Part time (5 hours per day), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – Friday working at the Batemans Bay Service Centre.
- Face to face customer service
- Telephony customer service
- Daily Banking
- Dealing in Insurance
- Products, including Business Insurance
- Meeting set sales targets
- Cash Handling
- Meeting training and compliance requirements
- Community involvement
These are the skills and experience we're looking for:
- High level of customer service and proven experience working in a customer facing role
- Able to deliver sales results and meet targets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
How to Appl
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below or
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close: 9th February 2018
Disclaimer: The successful applicant will be employed by Country Services Pty Ltd and not NRMA Insurance. Terms and Conditions apply.