Senior Strategy Analyst | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Strategy Analyst PD 221217.docx (Word, 47KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Feb-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Shape the strategy of a leading Australian organisation transforming itself to become more customer orientated, data driven, and digitally enabled!
In Group Strategy at IAG, our mission is to cultivate disruptive thinking and ignite focus on how to create value for our customers, organisation, and community. To achieve this, we keep an open mind for new ideas and emerging trends, helping IAG to make your world a safer place.
As a Senior Strategy Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Group Strategy Team within the Office of the CEO. You will work on strategy development projects, strategic governance and internal consulting initiatives to deliver insights for the Board, Group Leadership Team and broader organisation. You will impact the future direction of a large portfolio of market leading brands.
Your experience in strategy within a top tier consultancy or customer-led large corporate will be key to your successful engagement with senior stakeholders and your ability to develop thought leadership.
As a Senior Strategy Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide quality and robust financial modelling, including scenario analysis.
- Support strategic framework development, communication and execution.
- Support assessment and evaluation of specific strategic risks and opportunities.
- Develop high-quality materials to communicate and report on strategic initiatives and performance.
- Support Strategy planning and facilitation workshops.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 4+ years' experience in strategy consulting / related field.
- Structured problem-solving capability with strong strategic analysis skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple business units and effective senior stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of effective presentation tools and techniques.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.