Pricing Analyst | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Pricing and Underwriting|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Pricing Analyst PD - Satellite.docx (Word, 53KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Join a growing team within IAG as a Pricing Analyst to assist with the delivery of portfolio initiatives that ensure we meet targets for Coles Insurance. Reporting into the Pricing Manager, you will be proactively monitoring portfolio lead indicators and provide product/pricing recommendations.
- Conduct analysis and communication of emerging internal and external trends.
- Identify and recommend product and pricing initiatives that will allow the portfolio to achieve the desired strategy.
- Support the ongoing monitoring of lead indicators Satellite's insurance portfolios
- Identify and recommend product and pricing initiatives
- Work collaboratively with other Satellite and internal IAG teams to deliver initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel
- Experience with SAS, SQL or equivalent
- Ability to transform technical information into a universal language for a broader audience
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to develop quality documents
- Have exceptional flexibility of approach, being able to stay focussed when directions change
- Tertiary qualification in a numerical or analytical discipline i.e. Finance, Mathematics or Statistics or Actuarial related field with demonstrated equivalent experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.