Business Engagement Consultant | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Business Engagement Consultants.docx (Word, 54KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Feb-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is act as the point of contact between Australia Division business units and Customer Labs (including the Data and Analytics teams) to improve business processes, improve the quality of data insights from our core systems and introduce an enterprise wide data and analytics governance consistently across the business and systems
- Triage, facilitate and analyse business requirements for the Australia Division (across Manufacturing, Distribution, Claims and Operations) with Customer Labs & partners.
- Work with Business Performance functions in the Australia Division & Customer Labs to manage ongoing and ad-hoc queries.
- Continuous monitoring of business requirements and optimisation of business needs as it relates to data & analytics needs.
- Influence the future capability and design of the Data & Analytics strategy with Customer Labs by providing inputs.
- Be the deep subject matter expert in the business (across Manufacturing, Distribution, Claims and Operations) supporting analytics and data requirements.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years experience building and managing partnerships with business and supporting delivery functions
- Delivery procurement and contract management processes
- Establishing good practice in 3rd party management and commercial partnerships
- Exceptional communication skills, adapting style to audience
- Flexible work approach, changing priorities in line with business needs
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position