Parts Interpeter | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2018|
Starting as soon as available, we will have full time positions available for Parts Interpeters to join our team in our Sydney based office. This team spans across all of Australia to support the function of our Motor Assessing teams, these roles are based in Sydney although you will work with teams on a national basis. As a Parts Interpreter you will be responsible for performing reviews and audits for all automotive parts. You will be responsible for the correct identification of replacement parts/components required through the repair process ensuring all IAG guidelines and Operating Principles have been adhered to.
- Complete detailed reviews & audits on assessments conducted by IAG assessors for correct estimated and invoiced parts numbers/costs ensuring correct fitment by vehicle make and model
- Deliver outcomes of completed reviews & audits to the Team Leader – Motor Assessing or Motor Assessor within expected timeframes including actions taken for correction
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with a group of suppliers as appointed
- Manage worklists within Service Levels Agreements to effectively control risk
Skills & Experience
- Experience in automotive spare parts interpreting and sourcing
- Demonstrated experience in automotive stakeholder engagement through different communication media
- TAFE Automotive Parts Interpreting certificate – Cert 3 or years of recognition as a Parts Interpreter in the Automotive industry
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.