UI Designer | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Creative Visual Designer PD.docx (Word, 52KB)
|Application Close Date:||15-Dec-2017|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We are looking for our next Creative Services (UI) Designer to deliver IAG's next leading-edge videos and creative artefacts. Working in a collaborative team, you will be directly contributing to the company wide component library that will define the digital experience across the business. (Sydney or Melbourne)
You bring creative and visual design across spaces and brands, using recognised frameworks, libraries and components in a way that enables customer, partner and business stories to be told.
- Be an ambassador for the Design Language and enable adoption, seek input, and solicit contribution.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional design team and present ideas and designs effectively to the business.
- Continuously build your craft and skills in creative services design through formal learning, and practice.
- Use design methods including prototyping, sketching and visual communication tools to explore new possibilities and their viability.
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- Eagerness to stretch, nurture and develop your existing high-level UI skills.
- Solid understanding of front-end development best practices, atomic design principles and user-centered design process.
- Experience in Interaction design principles, UI animation and prototyping.
- An enthusiasm for high-output workflow with meticulous attention to detail.
- An appetite to engage and build strong relationships with people across all areas of IAG.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.