Administration Assistant ACT | ACT
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Nov-2017|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. Visit our website to find out more www.iag.com.au
About the role
Your role is the principal driver in ensuring that the administration and processing of Workers Compensation business in providing support to all Claims team members to progress with their claims and that they are adequately resourced to continue to provide quality and timely service to our providers, clients and injured workers.
- Process worker compensation claims on a dedication claims management database
- Management and tracking of archived files
- Monitoring of numerous email & fax inbox (as well as daily mail delivery) for collation of claims mail
- Manage and distribute incoming digital mail using Microsoft Outlook
- Management of general office management duties including stationary and file archival
Skills & Experience
- Your success in this role will come from:
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Eagerness to learn and to be part of the team environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.