Customer Care Consultant | SA Adelaide All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Nov-2017|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. Visit our website to find out more www.iag.com.au
About the Role
We foster a collaborative work environment that is supported by the leadership team who will actively work with you to ensure your success in the role and stretch you towards future opportunities. As a Customer Consultant you will provide an exceptional customer experience and maximise sales and retention opportunities by identifying customer needs. In addition, you will live our purpose by providing certainty to every customer by being there for them when they need us.
Training: 6 weeks from the start date from 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. We do require your commitment to the full time training.
- Provide quality customer service
- Update customer policies as per their requests
- Cross sell and up sell to our customers to better meet their insurance needs
- Ensure availability to manage telephone and other customer enquiries at scheduled times
- Support achievements of the team and CGU's objectives by demonstrating CGU's core behaviours
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box
- Results driven and ability to cross sell and up sell
- Flexibility and Resilience
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.