Director, Customer Behaviour | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Category:||Research and Development|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Director, Customer Behaviour PD.docx (Word, 45KB)
|Application Close Date:||11-Nov-2017|
Director, Customer Behaviour
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
About The Role
Reporting into the Executive General Manager, Customer Futures (part of IAG's Customer Labs Division), this role will see you lead IAG's understanding of customers and their changing worlds – providing a rich sense of the experiences they need and relevance to IAG business strategy.
This role will see you take responsibility for the evolution of our customer segmentation models and approach the delivery of quantitative and qualitative customer, partner and market research and synthesis into actionable insights and recommendations aligned to business & customer strategies.
- Use customer insights to develop key CX recommendations which enable the business to achieve desired CX- now and into the future
- Identify emerging and likely future societal, demographic and technology trends and how these are likely to impact customer behaviour.
- Strategic listening and synthesis of external intel as it relates to customer behaviour (e.g. emerging socio-cultural, market and category trends, competitor activity, etc.)
- Ongoing development of customer segmentation model and support for embedment in CX design and business planning and decision making (playbooks & stakeholder engagement)
- Development of approach to behavioural economics and its use in CX strategy and tools (segmentation, journey mapping).
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing campaign and CVP testing
- Experience in customer and market research (quant and qual)
- Leadership, diverse stakeholder engagement and influencing
- Insatiable curiosity about people – their needs, motivations and behaviour
- Strong understanding of behavioural psychology & economics and its commercial application
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.